The GroundSwell Project is an Incorporated entity in NSW with DGR status as a health promotion charity. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
ABN: 90 658 817 736
We are proudly a registered Charity with the Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission (ACNC).
Your Investment has a big impact
We are a small and lean organisation. All donations fund our new programs and projects enabling us to grow and continue to be innovative.
What are our plans? Please read our annual report here. Last year your donations helped us do many things including:
1. We worked with filmmaker Jordan Bryon to make a documentary about our drama project.
2. We launched Dying To Know Day in 2013. There have now been almost 200 events across Australia.
3. You helped us to design this brand new website - giving our brand a new look and upgrading our capacity online by helping us set up an online portal to sell products and tickets to our events.
4. You helped us design and develop death literacy resources that help create meaningful conversations for change about death, dying and bereavement.
5. Almost 100 people donated to our Pozible campaign for an Artist in Residence program with Flutter Lyon. The Reflected Legacy project will bring comfort, support and creativity to the Liverpool Palliative Care Ward. Transforming a grey hospital ward with colour and conversation, and capture the life stories of people who are in the final stages of their lives, in beautiful visual artworks and sound recordings.
6. Your donations helped us to build capacity by bringing a new board together and working with some fabulous partners to develop our new initiative 'The Compassionate Workplace' launched in 2016.
Donate directly to us via our website here.
We use the GiveNow.com.au portal to take donations. GiveNow.com.au is Australia’s most user-friendly giving portal and is an initiative of the Our Community Foundation, a not-for-profit program established through the financial support of www.ourcommunity.com.au and is proudly supported by Westpac.
The GroundSwell Project Incorporated or electronic funds transfer to the following bank account:
Account Name: The GroundSwell Project Inc
If you would like to make a donation via cheque here are the details:
To: The GroundSwell Project Inc
Send: P O Box 153, Glenbrook, NSW 2773.